Monday, September 12, 2011

The Boy Next Door

Happy Monday!  In my "work week" this is actually my Thursday :-) Tomorrow after work, I head back to Wisconsin where I will spend the next 5 days.  I'm happy because I'll get a break from my regular 9-5 and I'll get to spend time with my mom + friends, but also sad because I won't get to see my boys all week :-/ A few skype dates will be in order. 

Speaking of boys, guess who just moved in next door? 
  
Source

That's right my friends, I now share a backyard with the hottest guy on the block :-) This will come in handy, when I need to make a quick trip to the grocery store for dinner (like tonight).  I can't wait to explore!

I'm jumping back on the Say It Do it wagon.  This week will be a little crazy with not being at home, but I'm determined to make it work.

Monday: 3 mi run w/hubs + upper body & core
Tuesday: Bar Method
Wednesday:Turbofire workout + run
Thursday: Air Force fit test (goal is to beat last year's scores)
Friday:Run 3 miles
Saturday: Bar Method DVD
Sunday: Rest

I'm off to do some grocery shopping, work out with my hubs and pack for WI! Have a good night :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hahah I lovveee trader joes I live two blocks from one. Beware though some of their stuff has wayyy to much sodium!

    I will be going to Wisconsin this weekend too! Some place called Port Washington..I need to GPS that before I leave haha

    ReplyDelete