Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sean T, We meet Again


This morning, I was supposed to get my butt to Bar Method, but I forgot to set my alarm last night and woke up too late.  Luckily, I still woke up early enough to get a home workout in.  Instead of going downstairs and doing the usual elliptical/treadmill action, I decided to take the cardio up a notch and do Insanity Pure Cardio. Holy man! I forgot how intense Insanity was.  I've never sweated so much during a "warm up".  The workout felt so good afterward, but my heart felt like it was going to bust out of my chest while doing it. 

I bought Insanity last year after one of my BFF's did the whole 60 day program to shape up for her wedding.  She looked more amazing than she did before.  I bought the DVDs with the intent to do the same thing, but then I started training for my 1/2 marathon and after that I discovered the Bar Method and fell in love with that.  So Insanity & hottie Sean T, have been sitting on my shelf for a good amount of time.  I think they'll be making an appearance though after the honeymoon.  As much as I love going to Bar Method (and the results I've had), I think it's time to switch up the workout routine for a little bit.

An another note...T-11 days until the wedding!!! It's crazy that I'm now able to say, "I'm getting married next Sunday!" Words can't even begin to explain how excited I am right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment