Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Say It, Do It

Here's this week's scheduled workouts.  I already had to cancel my bar method class for tomorrow because Oliver pup needs a haircut very badly.  He looks like a scrappy little dog.

Monday- Walked to work (30 minutes) Rest, stretch, & iced my ankle.
Tuesday- 30 min. on the elliptical, 30 minute walk to work, Bar Method (level 2!!)
Wednesday- 30 min. walk to work  Fitnessista's Spring Abs Workout
Thursday- 30 min. cardio in the AM; walk to work (weather pending) /Bar Method
Friday- Bar Method
Saturday-Back to Milwaukee for drill/BFF's Bachelorette Party
Sunday-Rest and rehydrate :-)

2 comments:

  1. bachelorette party looks like the most fun thing on there haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! It's going to be a fun time. The walks to work aren't bad. With the weather being so nice, it's the only time I get to enjoy it before I sit at a desk for 8 hours.

    ReplyDelete