Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Say It, Do It

I will try posting this in the begining of the week.  I can't believe it's Wednesday already, time is just getting away from me.  With two months left before the wedding, I've been super busy. This past weekend was my wedding shower & it was amazing. My sister did an awesome job.  Pics to come as soon as my computer decides to speed up its downloading.

Monday: No workout; cleaned our new pots, pans & glasses. Out with the old and in with the new!
Tuesday: Doug Rice's Bridal bootcamp; Bar Method
Wednesday: 30 minutes on the elliptical; Bar Method
ThursdayElle Cardio Blast; Attempt to run since ankle sprain; enjoy a margarita :-)
Friday: Bar Method in the AM!
Saturday: Walk around the city with my mom; weather pending
Sunday: Yoga

4 comments:

  1. Ahh just 2 months?! It will go by so fast! We expect to see lots of pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I can't wait to see your shower pics...yikes you are so busy with workouts...I need to get dedicated again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG 2 months!!! are you freaking out yet? does it seem real? so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am freaking out, I just want the day to be here. I'm over all this planning business :-)

    ReplyDelete