Thursday, May 19, 2011

My BFF's Bachelorette Party

This past weekend, my girlfriends and I celebrated our BFF's last "single" night out.  Marrisa's getting married next week before boarding a cruise to the Bahamas.  I really wish we could go, but with it being so close to our wedding, it's not within the budget.  But she's having a little reception when they get back, so I'll for sure be in attendance for that.  

On Saturday, I woke up at 5am, went to drill & sat in chem gear all day.  



After Drill, I showered & got ready for the night's festivities.  We started our at a friends house for drinks, appetizers & a passion party.  It was lots of fun to see the naughty stuff & learn new things about my friends I NEVER would've expected :-)  


After the passion party, we played musical penis...a first for me.  Last two women standing got to take home a free gift.


After Lizzy's, we headed over to Mo's Irish Pub in Wauwatosa to have dinner, too many drinks, and listen to one of Marrisa's favorite bands, The 5 Card Studs.   The studs can best be described as a Las Vegas style, cheesy, 70's cover band.  They're so much fun to dance to! We always have a good time when we go out to see them.


I always look forward to spending time with my friends from home, and catching up with some of my bridesmaids.  I've been friends with these 3 girls since we were about 11 & 12.  They're the only 3 non-related bridesmaids, but they're like sisters to me.  


Besides dancing, drinking & catching up, we also enjoyed a night filled with laughter.  This was probably my favorite picture from that night, partly because I forgot that I took it and mostly because the look on my friend's face is priceless and makes me laugh every time.  Not to mention this man's snazzy pants :-)  


Next bachelorette party of the crazy wedding season will be mine in just a few weeks.  I'm really excited because all of my girlfriends are coming to Chicago!  For the first time since I've moved here, we're all going to be together in the Windy City for a fun girls weekend.  It's something we've always wanted to do, but it never worked out for all of us at the same time.  I'm looking forward to the shenanigans we're going to get into :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment