Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

My New Year's Eve is not at all what I expected it to be. My BFF and I went to a house party, hosted by a guy, played some beer pong and I ended 2010 with my first ever (and only) keg stand which lasted 3 seconds.

Needless to say, I woke up in 2011 with a slight headache but nothing a good brunch and bloody mary couldn't cure. My sister, her friend, and I went to a restaurant/bar to watch the Rosebowl. Sadly, my Badgers did not win. There's always next year boys.

After the game was over, my sister and I went to see 'Black Swan.' Amazing movie. There are no words. Natalie Portman did an awesome job in her role, as did Mila Kunis. I enjoyed because of the ballet and fact that it was a psychological thriller. LC told me that he wanted to see this movie, and I was really surprised that he'd want to sit through a ballet movie with me. After seeing the movie, now I know why! A graphic girl on girl scene in this movie, but it definitely plays into the whole story line. If you haven't seen this movie go watch it.

So far 2011 has been great. I skyped with LC for awhile. He comes home soon. Tomorrow marks the 6 month mark until our wedding. I have a lot of things to do. I'm almost done with our table numbers. That was my first DIY project, so look out for those because I'll be posting them soon.

1 comment:

  1. haha sounds like fun! I just told someone the other day that i wanna do a keg stand, I never had a crazy enough college experience lol. Yay, 6 months til the wedding!
    I had a slight headache the day after New Years too :/

    ReplyDelete